Spacious 2-bedroom period flat with high ceilings
This beautiful chain-free two-bedroom victorian flat is located in a desirable and quiet street near Fortune Green Park in West Hampstead, with easy access to public transport, local shops and cafés.
The well-maintained property extends to 719 square feet and comprises of a bright south-facing living room with high ceilings and a tiled fireplace, a separate kitchen recently fitted with a new worktop, two bedrooms overlooking back gardens and a family bathroom. In addition, it comes with a video entry phone system, excellent storage capacity and resident parking.
Fortune Green is a charming neighbourhood with a cluster of independent shops, restaurants, cafés, a gym, a Tesco Express and its own park.
This superb two-bedroom flat is ideal for first-time buyers, a couple starting a family or a buy-to-let investor.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT ACCESS
- Weech Road is served by at least 4 different busses
- 5-minute walk to Finchley and Frognal Overground station
- 5-minute bus ride to The Metropolitan, Jubilee and Thameslink lines in West Hampstead centre or Finchley Road station
- 10-minute bus ride to Golders Green for the Northern line.
- 140 years lease
- Service charges: £100 per month
- Ground rent: £100 per year
- Borough: Camden
- Council Tax band: D